CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Congratulations Brentin and Ramenta!

Receiving Line


Parents of the Groom


Parents of the Bride


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brentin Cottrell!
Welcome to the family, Ramenta!

I travelled to New Jersey to attend the wedding of one of my "baby" nephews a few weeks ago. The ceremony was beautiful and it was wonderful to attend a family gathering that was joyous. The food was good (strawberries dipped in white chocolate - Yum!) and the music was off the hook. One of my nephews actually got me up on the dance floor (after a few sips of champagne) and I cut the floor a little.

Everybody had a great time. After a honeymoon to Mexico, the new couple will reside in Philadelphia, but will shortly relocate to Maryland.

Much love Brentin and Ramenta!
Aunt T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

Unknown said...

This is the first time I have seen this blog.. love it! :) Thanks.... Ramenta