CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Random Musings

Why do people decorate their vehicles for Christmas? I never noticed this until I moved to Texas in 1984. I think it is the most ridiculous thing. Since I live in Texas where just about every other vehicle is a truck of some sort, I see big F-150 trucks with Christmas wreaths and bows on the front grill. Why?

Why are clerks surprised when you tell them they've given you too much back in change?

Why are May-December romances more acceptable if it is the man who is older?

Why was HBO "Off the Air" for several hours on Wednesday night? Subscribers pay for this premium channel. Do they get a rebate/refund when it is "off the air?"

Have you noticed that practically all channels synchronize commercials now? Trying surfing when a commercial comes on while you're watching a program. Chances are the majority of what you'll encounter will be more commercials. I HATE COMMERCIALS. This new practice of synchronization seems to be an attempt to force me to watch a commercial. It doesn't work. I keep surfing until I hit something, anything,, that is not a commercial.

What's that tapping noise on my third-floor dining room window?

T

1 comments:

Robin said...

I know about the May-December thing. I'm thinking I don't want a man my age unless they think like me, that 50 is the new 30. I'm thinking that I need me a young one, about 40.