CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Like many people, this is the time of the year when I make resolutions, or as I like to call them goals. Each year, however, the same set of goals seem to be on the list. They say that stupidity is continuing to do the same thing and expecting a different result. That said, although there is one goal that is carried over from last year, the rest of the list are new items.

  1. Quit Smoking - this is THE year I will.
  2. Find supplemental income. Resolve that interior design IS my new career and find a job or internship in that field.
  3. Continue in my spiritual walk.
  4. Learn Spanish and refresh my French.
  5. Find a relationship.
  6. Get back to the gym and get toned.
  7. Stop multi-tasking. Relax and do one thing at a time.
  8. Sing and dance more.
I've printed this list and will post it in a place where I see it daily.


T

0 comments: